Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bill Taylor - Whiteboard Artist


Aspiring cartoonist Bill Taylor from Durham, North Carolina uses the whiteboard in his office as a canvas to express his artistic abilities. A data manager by day, Taylor spends 2 to 5 minutes each day to complete his masterpieces that include the works of artists like Monet, Banksy, Van Gogh, etc

Each piece takes an average of about 6 weeks or more to complete

He gets a lot of people who come by just to see the progress or see what the next choice is. Says Taylor, "I do my daily chunk on it in the time it takes most people to get a cup of coffee from the break room."

Each finished piece is left for a couple of days before he erases it!

Claude Monet, Woman with a Parasol

Dorothy and riot policeman by Banksy

Great Wave Off Kanagawa by Hokusai

Starry Night by Van Gogh

Departure of the Winged Ship by Vladimir Kush

The whiteboard in Bill's cubicle

18 comments:

  1. Whoa! I would be erasing it accidentally while I worked. He's talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Veronica. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your blog and am now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Veronica, How is life in your neck of the woods these days? My daughter and her family are with us for the next week in the islands. we are sharing a small space (in the boat) and being conscious of each others' boundaries. A wonderful bonding time, but edgy all the same. How are your boys and hubby? Hoping all is well with you.
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh.....should he be WORKING?! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! It only takes a few minutes? I was wondering what he does for a living!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This artist is like and E.T.(I mean outstanding) and I'm mad in love with his talented hands.
    Thank you for sharing!
    aureliaeugenia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That's incredible!! Thanks for stopping by the Sit and Relax Weekend Hop I hope you have a great weekend, Veronica!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great weekend! From the hop
    google+,and GFC follower

    http://scatteredmusings.net/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa, what a talented fella that Bill is.

    'Just look what he does in a cubicle!

    Absolutely amazin'!!!

    God bless and have a fantabulous weekend sweetie!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that is so cool! I would hate to erase something to lovely.

    Thanks so much for linking up at the Saying Hello Weekend Blog Hop. I hope to see you back next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What a gift. I pray someday his gifts are recognized on a broader scale!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! I'm a new follower from the Sunday Strollin Blog Hop. I'd love it if you would follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. New follower from the hop, hope you come by and follow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are awesome, he should probably look into illustrating for companies....

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would never imagine erasing all that beautiful art work... and after working so hard on them! Boo... Such talent shouldn't be erased! :(

    ReplyDelete