Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 16, 2012

Bug Memorials By Carmichael Collective

Ever given a thought to the countless bugs we've squished or swatted ?
In a homage to the numerous bugs that laid belly-up on city streets, Carmichael Collective created a series of bug memorials to promote their Minnesota-based creative agency.




A tribute to a cockroach that lived its life to the fullest. 2012 -- 2012.


I'm so sorry I squished you with a rolled-up newspaper but I couldn't risk having you multiplying in my kitchen. RIP little fella.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! Thanks for the laugh this morning, Veronica!! :P I'm going to think of this every time I see one of those silly roadside memorials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never knew this is possible !Anyway this world is full of surprises that almost never surprises anybody!
    Still,I'm sorry for the bugs but don't want them in my home!
    I spent the Easter at home-Dana is recovering everyday and we still love to be together ,having traditional food(omentum of lamb)red painting eggs,vegetable sallad ,roasted chicken and cakes + wine,jus or beer.I wish You could be here to celebrate with us!
    I am very happy you are Ok!
    We all love you as you become an important person to me and my family! hugs,aureliaeugenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone has quite a bit of time of their hands! But, at least it's a thoughtful gesture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative. Who would have ever considered "bug memorials"?

    I LOVE your blog! Wow! Everything about it--colors, design, content.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog (http://www.coffeeandchaos.com). I'm following you now :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by www.theviewatmidlife.com Fun blog you have here!

    ReplyDelete