Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ulla's Quilt World

I love, love, love these enchanting quilted crafts by Finnish quilter Ulla from Eurajoki. She has been sewing since the age of six! Head over to her blog @ Ulla's Quilt World to see the full tutorials.
Quilted Cat Tape Measure Cover
Quilted Trapunto Dress
Quilted Wall Hanging
Quilted Bag
Quilted Teddy Bear
Sue Bonnet Quilt - Wall Hanging
Quilted Table Mats
Quilted Welcome Plaque
Quilted Plate (Japanese Patchwork)
Quilted Dog Pouch
Quilted Rabbit Pouch

9 comments:

  1. Hello Veronica ,
    The world is full of talentated people and it's a wonderful world . Love those creations you posted and I will go to see her blog too.
    Thanks for sharring !
    Today I bought a ticket for Black Sea holiday(12 - 19 july) and we will all enjoy the summer with the sand and the water . I will take you in my heart to share all this experience . I will write you again before I will go .
    HUGS AND KISSES

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful,love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love quilts. Though I wish I could make one on my own (I'm too afraid to try!), I'm always on the lookout for "the one"! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!

    I am quilter too, but haven't done it in a few years because there isn't a whole lot of time now that I'm working. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really cute. Reminds me of a quilt a friend made for my son when I was pregnant. They really reflect love in the details.

    Newly following from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop. Would love a follow back if you can at: http://www.thedivvyspot.com

    Thanks and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some of those quilts are just gorgeous!! Here via the aloha blog hop :)

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful quilting! "Sew" cute :o)
    I love to quilt and will head on over to Ulla's blog.

    Blessings & Aloha!
    Thank you always for your sweet visits!

    ReplyDelete