Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 2, 2018

Dog Yu Shang

Canine-inspired Yu Shang seems to be trending this Chinese Lunar Year of The Dog.
For the clueless, Yu Shang is explained here.

I scoured the net and found these.
image source - instagram  @logeswaran_vadiappan
image source - instagram @lovefoodlove3
image source -  twitter @mytownpharmacy
image source -  http://dingoozatfood.blogspot.my


image source - instagram @michelecheong
image credit - instagram @trinston_lee
image source -  http://www.straitstimes.com
The above Yu Shang costs a whopping S$999.00 (USD756.93)!  It is a limited edition masterpiece created by the chefs at the Singapore Fullerton Hotel. Inspired by Pekingese dogs and their resemblance to Chinese Fu Dogs, the intricately assembled showpiece looks like a cross between the two. Orders are made three days in advance.

Run Jump Scrap

ethannevelyn.com


Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday

25 comments:

  1. These are adorable. Adorable.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! those are some awesome noodles! laughing. I want some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O My Goodness!!
    These are so cute!!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they are so cute! Whoa $756?! Whew! I love the Snoopy plates, I don’t think I could eat them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned something new today! Thanks. Incredible creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God.. these are masterful..

    http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are brilliant how artistic :-)


    Have an artistictastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so fun! I love making food all pretty, or fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Talk about playing with your food! Now it's an art form :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have 7 dogs and love them dearly....those pictures and the food look amazing! So glad you shared! Come visit and link up at http://nanahood.com/disneys-coronado-springs-resort if you have time!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, they're adorable, but they're so cute I don't know if I'd want to eat them!!! Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing these adorable pics! Have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saved as a favorite, I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are the cutest things ever!!! Thanks for linking up to this weeks #BloggersBests

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are great. Too cute to eat though :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, that some skill, you are so talented X #fabfridayposts

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so amazingly cool - superb! #fabfridaypost

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my .. all tjose plates are incredibly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are so cool! I'd be too in awe to eat them. :D #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
  20. This post is ACE! I love it! Thanks for sharing all these great dog dishes ;) cheers #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those are so beautiful! It's a shame to eat them :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow, you learn something new every day. They look so good, I cant believe how expensive that last one is though, goodness that's a lot!:)
    Mainy
    #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow those are adorable, and certainly one of the most unique and more interesting ways of displaying food I've seen! Thanks so much for linking up at #KCACOLS. Hope you come back again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, they are true works of art. It's a shame to eat them! #kcacols

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh wow these look amazing! My kids would love these on their plate! #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete