Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, January 13, 2014

Groundhog Cupcakes

I didn't know there was a Groundhog Day until I started blogging! Heck, I've never even seen a real groundhog before! I am quite sure we don't have those critters over here on our side of the pond. But then again, we don't have spring either - just boring old summer all year round. A Groundhog Day party sounds fun! Boy, have we been missing out!
When these groundhog cupcakes popped up on Pinterest, I just couldn't resist making them. They are so stinkin' cute!

9 comments:

  1. When I was skimming through my blog reading list, and read your title for today, I just KNEW it was going to be fabulous. How darling.

    About Groundhog day...if it sees its shadow there will be 6 more weeks of winter. If it doesn't see its shadow, Spring is 6 weeks away. Ummmm, isn't that the same thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh - these cupcakes are so cute!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real groundhogs are not that cute. You are not missing much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute! I bet the dirt is easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to say what Lin did. Real groundhogs are hairy, dirty creatures that chew up your garden. Nowhere near as cute as the one pictured here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun project you have made and groundhog cupcakes are just adorable. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. extreme edible cuteness!!!!! I am so happy you shared this post at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop . Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete