Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring Hedgehogs

Happy Spring, everyone!
Sharing these cookies I made to celebrate spring though she never shows up here on our side of the pond. It was still summer the last time I checked!

It must be wonderful to feel the warmth of the sun again . I imagine all sorts of critters big and small beginning to stir from a long winter's sleep. How lovely to see all those pretty birds visiting your garden and what a joy it must be to watch all the animals running around and enjoying life.

 I saw this on FB. LOL!

8 comments:

  1. Well they're almost too cute to eat. :)

    We've got a little bit of Spring here. There's still snow on the ground though. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely the cookie creation queen! All of them are way too cute to eat. Thank you for sharing all this cuteness with us at Turn it up Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it.... We own two real hedgies....... These are adorable.... Wish I could make these. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Spring Hedgehogs are truly a work of art. What a great way to welcome in the season. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Spring Hedgehogs!
    You must be named a cookie chef!(and among the top ones!)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just the cutest cookies! Visiting from Katherine's Corner and pinning! Spring is finally starting to arrive here, finally. :) Hope you have a happy Thursday and a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my students has a hedgehog. It's so darn cute! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are the cutest! Oh my goodness I couldn't eat them. How presh!

    ReplyDelete